Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Is In The Air...



I love Fall...it's my favorite time of the year. I love how the craziness of Summer begins to fall away. The days get a bit longer. There is a crispness in the air. The night are cooler. And the best part of all, the leaves start turning those amazing colors you only ever see in the Fall. The reds are almost fluorescent. The yellows so brilliant they are too bright to look at. And the oranges take my breath away. These are the things I love about fall. Well, and the heartier meals...soup...fresh baked bread...and all those indulgences that are too much for the hot summer months but make us feel so comfy when the weather begins to chill.
 

As we head into those lazy days of Fall, I decided to take this golden opportunity and design a fall 'InnSpiration Board' with many of the things I love. I honestly don't think there is a more beautiful time of year to hold a wedding. Really. Look at this Farmer's Market out of the back of an old vintage pick up. Does it get any better than that? I don't think so...Wouldn't you just love to have this fab truck at your wedding?  YES!




So, I created this 'InnSpiration Board' for all you Fall brides who are looking to bring the season into your wedding. The skies the limit when it comes to Fall weddings. Let your vision dictate your design. And for heavens sake...kick up your heals and have fun!



Coming in 2012, 'InnCredible Events' will be introducing two new packages for couples to choose from. I'm not going to let the kitty out-of-the-bag, but I will tell you both new packages will be InnCredible. But then, you would expect nothing less...right!!! 




We'll also be doing some fun things on our facebook page as well, so now's the time to 'LIKE' us on facebook so you can take advantage of all the InnCredible things that will be coming your way in 2012.

Until next time....

 
Making your wedding InnCredible
InnCredible Events
 
530.919.4588
(please note new phone number)




No comments:

Post a Comment