Monday, July 4, 2011

Baby You're a Firework!


I know I've been a 'bad blogger' the past few weeks, and I do apologize! But those of you who know me personally, know that I've been working like a 'crazy woman' trying to get my house ready to sell so I can officially move to Coloma, CA and run 'InnCredible Events' out of the 'Coloma Country Inn'.

So, my time lately has been taken up with painting...painting...and more painting; fixing and replacing things; touching up things here and there; cleaning, cleaning and then cleaning some more; packing a trailer; moving the trailer; unloading that trailer; and then coming home and doing it all over again. And all this time spent getting the house ready to go 'on the market', and hosting two 'Open Houses' back-to-back, has meant one thing...very little 'free time'! And this lack of 'free time' equals no time for blogs... :(
I'm so sorry!


However, I decided on this 4th of July, I'd take a moment to share a bit of wedding inspiration for all you brides out there who are looking for a 'red, white and blue' wedding next year. Some of what I found was fun and fabulous ...and some was, well...over the top.


In the 'fun and fabulous' category...shoes, of course!

Personally, I think the red shoes are fabulous! But, I guess that goes without saying. LOL! Couldn't pass these up, could I?


These red crystal earrings are simply stunning! I bet they look like a cascade of fireworks when they catch the light!



And this white Anna Maier Ulla-Majia wedding dress is absolutely gorgeous with it's explosion of fantasy on the side. Perfect for celebrating your wedding and spirit of America!


However, if you're a bride who wants to add a bit more color to your red, white and blue wedding, take a look at this beauty! Stunning, elegant and festive!


Want to be a wee bit more patriotic? This dress will definitely put you and 'Old Glory' way 'over-the-top!' Wouldn't it be fun to walk down the aisle to a John Phillip Sousa march? Now, that's patriotic!


And speaking of 'over-the-top', take a peek at this head piece. I think Prince William's cousin, Princess Eugenie, might have worn this as a 'fascinator' if the Royal wedding was over here in the States. Hee hee....! Although, she'd have moved it to her forehead...oh my!


I have to admit, no matter how hard I try, and believe me, I have tried, I can't say I was 'fascinated' by this 'fascinator'...how about you?


Ok...ok, enough of my poking fun at that hat. In the spirit of our nations birthday, I'd like to leave you with the cutest little '4th of July' flower girl ever!

Happy 4th of July everyone!


Until next time,

Making your wedding InnCredible
InnCredible Events
949/887.9629



No comments:

Post a Comment